With the world starting to go back to normal being outside is more important now than ever. We will be taking covid precautions as best as possible and determining what those may be will be an ongoing process as we move forward through the summer. We will continue to monitor state guidelines, and make decisions based upon those guidelines.
**This event will only be canceled if Federal or State Mandates say that we may not hold the event. In which case this will be the only reason for refunds or transfer to a later date.