FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Gates open at noon
11 am - 2 am
Gates close at noon
Q: WHAT ARE THE POOL HOURS?
A: FRIDAY 12 PM - 9 PM, SATURDAY 9 AM - 9 PM, SUNDAY 9 AM - 9PM
Q: IS THE SLIP N FLY DANGEROUS?
A: OH YEAH. SO ARE OUR WORLD CLASS, ACTION SPORTS FACILITIES.
You sign a waiver upon entering. Your safety is in your hands... we aren't your dad.
Q: NEVER BEEN TO SLIP N FLY FEST... ARE PEOPLE COOL?
A: FOR THE MOST PART YES... THERE'S ALWAYS A BAD APPLE, DON'T BE ONE.
This event is meant to be a good, positive time. The best way to ensure this happens is to respect each other and our facility. Violence and/or vandalism with result in an immediate ejection from the property.
Q: WHAT IF MOTHER NATURE DECIDES TO BE A TOTAL _______________?
A: THE FESTIVAL IS RAIN OR SHINE. AND BESIDES... YOU'RE IN A POOL.
- The Slip N Fly does not close due to rain.
- If there is thunder or lightning the Slide / Pool area will close for 30 minutes from the last sound/sighting.
- The stage is covered and bands will play unless there is very heavy rain.
- The weather is usually sunny, with temperatures in the high 80’s.
- We advise you to use sunscreen and drink plenty of water!
- Be prepared for sudden summer rains. The show will go on when possible! I
- If the conditions deteriorate to the point that the public’s safety is at risk, the show may be delayed or canceled for that day.
- ALWAYS listen to the directions given by announcers and security. All your moms to keep you safe!
Q: WILL THERE BE A CAR WAIT LINE TO GET IN?
A: YES, TYPICALLY A PRETTY LONG ONE.
- We will be checking people in at the gate as fast as we can and directing them to the appropriate parking areas.
- If you are able to, please CARPOOL to save space, time, and congestion.
- Overnight parking along public roads is not permitted.
- Please follow the signs located along the highways as you near the site.
Q: WILL YOU INSPECT MY VEHICLE UPON ENTERING?
A: YES, VEHICLES ARE SUBJECT TO INSPECTION UPON ENTERING
- Once you enter our property we will be randomly searching vehicles before they are checked in.
- Weapons are not allowed on our property.
- If you try, we will happily confiscate them.
- Illegal substances are not allowed on our property.
- If you try, we will have a kind officer of the law discuss the matter with you.
- If you refuse to allow us to search your vehicle, you will not be admitted.
Q: CAN I EXIT THE FESTIVAL AND REENTER?
A: YES YOU CAN WITH SOME TERMS:
- Anyone wishing to leave the concert area may do so at any time. Please remember that we are located on a narrow back road and there will be high amounts of congestion until everyone is checked in.
- We recommend stopping at our local gas station or dollar store to pick up any last-minute supplies before you arrive.
- State law prohibits anyone from leaving the concert area with any opened container. Please discard them in the trash before entering or leaving the venue.
- Please use a designated driver when leaving the facility, remember to drink responsibly.
Q: WILL MY SITE BE RANDOMLY INSPECTED?
A: WE WILL HAVE STAFF WALKING AROUND THE CAMPGROUNDS AND FESTIVAL AREAS
- We will have staff walking the campgrounds and festival areas.
- If you are caught with a glass bottle, you will be asked to leave the event.
- If you are unable to drive, we will ask a friend to take you. Please note: Our friend will probably make fun of you.
Q: CAN I PARK AT MY CAMPSITE?
A: NAH, FAM. SORRY. BE PREPARED TO WALK!
- Parking will be a separate area from camping.
- Vehicles will not be allowed to drop anything off at the camping area.
- You are not permitted to drive anywhere in or on the facility other than the parking lot.
- We have a staff member give tractor rides from the parking lot to campsites for a nominal fee. (And tip the dude.. he deserves it.)
Q: BUT WHAT ABOUT BRINGING AN RV OR CAMPER?
A: yay! YOU figured out HOW TO PARK AT your CAMP.
- We will have separate parking for RV’s/Campers.
- RV / CAMPER lot is not near tent campsites
- Tents of any kind are not permitted in the RV’s/Camper area.
- 30 spaces max, space must be reserved by the owner/driver of the vehicle/camper prior to the event for $20
- Only 1 registration per vehicle.
- PRO TIP: WE ALWAYS SELL OUT OF RV/CAMPER SITES... TRUST US DON'T HESITATE ON THIS.
Q: CAN I BRING ALCOHOL?
- Attendees are allowed to bring their own alcoholic beverages.
- The festival and the pool are BYOB!!!
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS. This is what happens if try to bring a container that is glass.
- Wristbands will note 21 and over.
- IF YOU ARE CAUGHT DRINKING UNDER THE AGE OF 21, YOU WILL BE EJECTED FROM THE FEST WITHOUT REFUND.
- HAVE A GOOD TIME, BUT PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, DRINK RESPONSIBLY!!!
- Ohio Dreams supports the Designated Driver concept! We urge you to decide in advance who will be your group’s designated driver. DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE! IF YOU DO WE WILL BE BOTH DISAPPOINTED AND MAD, JUST LIKE YOUR DAD
Q: DO YOU HAVE SECURITY TO KEEP US SAFE?
- Security personnel are on duty around the clock throughout the grounds for the entire event.
- Your cooperation with them is greatly appreciated!
- Please report any incident to an Event Staff employee.
Q: DO YOU HAVE LIFEGUARDS?
A: IT'S A POOL PARTY... WHAT DO YOU THINK?
We have a fantastic, rotating group of certified lifeguards. They rule. If you mess with them, see security info above.
Q: CAN I USE YOUR WORLD-CLASS ACTION SPORTS FACILITIES?
A: SO GLAD YOU ASKED... YOU BET YOUR ASCOT!
Q: DO YOU HAVE FIRST AID?
A: YES. DUH.
The Medical Station is located under a white tent on the festival side of the main building and is staffed and equipped to handle minor injuries, accidents, and other emergencies. Over-the-counter medicines will not be provided at the Medical Facility.
Q: WHAT DO I DO WITH MY TRASH?
A: SAME THING YOU LEARNED TO DO WHEN YOU WERE LIKE 3 YEARS OLD: THROW IT IN A TRASH CAN.
- For health and safety reasons, please contain all trash in plastic bags and receptacles.
- Clean up your campsite and leave it the way you found it.
- Your campsite is a reflection of you and no one likes a dirty campsite. We will judge you accordingly.
- We will distribute garbage bags at the entrance gate.
Q: CAN I USE A GENERATOR?
A: YOU BETCHA!
- Just please be considerate of your fellow campers.
- Generators may be run between 7 am and midnight and must be attended while operating.
- Unattended running generators will be shut down.
Q: DOES THIS FESTIVAL SUPERCEDE THE LAWS OF THE LAND?
A: THAT cOULD BE COOL, BUT NO... ABSOLUTELY NOT. WOMP WOMP.
- We respect the law at Ohio Dreams. All local, state and federal laws are to be obeyed.
- Use of any illegal drugs, drunken and/or obnoxious behavior and activities will not be tolerated.
- All persons attending the Ohio Dreams Music Fest do so at their own risk.
- No liability is assumed by owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others.
- Please do not trespass, litter or block our friendly neighbor’s driveways.
- Anyone found to be in violation of any law or regulation may be subject to prosecution and will be removed from the event
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED IF YOU ARE REMOVED FROM THE EVENT
Q: CAN WE HAVE A CAMPFIRE AT CAMP?
A: FIRE IT UP!!! (But please could you not burn the place down)
- Campfires will be allowed, please exercise proper caution.
- You may bring your own firewood, but we will be selling wood as well at the Ohio Dreams General Store.
- FIRE RINGS ARE REQUIRED, you may bring your own or purchase one from us for $40.
- We patrol the campgrounds and will make you put out your fire AND make you walk across the smoldering ashes.*
- Fire crews are standing by should there be a fire.
- Oh... and someone tried to somersault through a campfire one year. DONT BE THAT GUY!
- *Disclaimer: That one part about making you walk of the smoldering ashes isn't true, but we will make you extinguish the fire
Q: DO WE GET WRISTBANDS OR SOMETHING?
A: YOU BETCHA, BUD.
- Wristbands will be given out to all entrants at the gate.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times.
- If you are found without a wristband you will be asked to leave the facility by our security.
Q: CAN I BRING AN AERIAL DRONE?
A: SORRY... NO. WE'RE BUMMED TOO.
No Aerial Drones are allowed to be used without our express written permission and business liability insurance.
Q: CAN I BRING MY PET?
Pets/animals are not allowed. If you are found with a pet, you will be asked to leave the facility.
Q: WILL THERE BE FOOD OPTIONS?
|A: YES. MULTIPLE IN FACT.
- You are allowed to bring your own food, we will have food vendors on site
- We will be selling water and merch near the medic tent.
Q: WHY ALL THE RULES, BRAH?
A: Seriously? BECAUSE this is A FESTIVAL AT AN ACTION SPORTS CAMP.
- Our annual rules for everyone’s safety and enjoyment:
- Vehicles will not be allowed out of the designated parking area.
- Fire lanes must remain free and clear of all objects, obstructions and vehicles.
- Unauthorized vehicles in these lanes will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Absolutely NO: Glass containers • Metal flagpoles • Firearms • Fireworks • Motorized all-terrain vehicles or carts